Online registration for Junior Camp 2013 is open!
Stevenson Junior Camp is a 5-week day program for rising Kindergarten - Grade 4 girls and boys. The program is located on our beautiful Carmel Campus nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood just minutes from the beach.
- Camper Age: Rising Kindergarten through Grade 4 boys and girls are invited to attend Stevenson Junior Camp. Due to space limitations, however, Kindergarten Camp is open to enrolled Stevenson families only (see below).
- Camp opens at 8:00 am and the program ends as 3:30 pm. After camp care is available until 5:00 pm each day of camp for an additional fee.
- Drop off time is between 8:00 - 8:50 am. Campers may come anytime during this period. Morning Workshops begin promptly at 9:00 am.
AQUA TERRA culinary lunches will be offered during the summer for campers who choose to purchase them.
- Stevenson rising Grade 5-6 students can attend Summer Camp at the Pebble Beach campus. Fees for this camp are also included in your comprehensive annual tuition.
- Kindergarten Camp is a developmentally appropriate program, separate from the Grade 1-4 camp experience. Kindergarten camp is offered all five weeks for the first time this summer and is available to Stevenson families only.
- Junior Camp begins Monday, June 24, 2013 and runs until Friday, July 26, 2013. Enrollment is on a week-to-week basis.
- Applications are generally due April 15.
- We do accept a limited number of late applications. Contact Camp Director, Kathryn Koontz, at email@example.com or 831-626-5210 ext. 1125 if you are interested.
- Online registration, signed paper enrollment forms, and fees are due June 1.
Junior Camp offers a wide variety of workshops to capture the curiosity and energy of our young campers. There are five special workshops available for an additional fee listed on right. These include cooking, karate, robotics, surf camp, and Brain/Body fitness, a program that develops cognitive skills (like auditory processing) through movement.
For more information and complete descriptions about Junior Camp workshops, see the workshop descriptions link on the upper right.
Bus Transportation Requests
If you are interested in bus transportation for your child, please download and complete the Bus Transportation Request Form in the right column.
Photos and News
See our Junior Camp Facebook page.
Contact Camp Director, Kathryn Koontz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-626-5210 ext. 1125.