Methods of Payment
Stevenson School offers a range of payment options.
- electronic check (eCheck) payment through a secure website
- wire transfer
- personal check
- cashier's check
In order to conveniently accept domestic electronic check payments, we have engaged the services of Diamond Mind, a company specializing in the collection and reporting of tuition payments for independent schools. We work with Flywire to process international payments.
Direct links to our domestic Online Payment System and international system are listed at right.
- How do I enter an international telephone and postal code?
- Can I use a credit card "convenience check" to make a payment?
- To whom do I make checks out and where do I send it?
- Who do I contact if I have questions not addressed here?
International telephone numbers must be entered without the leading country code. The remaining 10 numbers must be entered with dashes as in the example to the right of the telephone entry box. The postal code must be five characters long. For international postal codes other than 5 characters in length, please enter 5 zeros (00000).