46% of our K–12 students received a grant-in-aid during the academic year.
Stevenson is committed to helping make each student's education affordable. We know choosing an independent school is a major financial decision, and that's why we encourage all families who are interested in exploring financial assistance to apply. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is Stevenson's mission regarding financial aid?
- What is the typical grant amount?
- For which grades is financial aid available?
- Does Stevenson offer financial aid to international students?
- What does "aid-blind admission policy" mean?
- Who sees my financial information?
- Do we wait to be offered admission before we apply for financial aid?
- If we qualify for financial aid, does that ensure we will receive a grant?
- Does Stevenson offer academic or athletic scholarships?
- If we are a returning family and received aid last year, can we assume we will receive aid again automatically?
- Is the process different for returning families?
- Does financial aid cover the cost of other fees such as books, transportation, field trips, etc.?
- What if parents are divorced or separated?
- If I have other children applying to or already attending tuition-charging institutions, must I apply for financial aid at those schools too?
- How does Stevenson fund financial aid?