Submit Your Nomination
The Stevenson Athletic Hall of Fame seeks to honor students, coaches, teams, and others whose commitment and distinctive achievements have brought honor to Stevenson School and its athletics programs.
Do you know someone that you would like to nominate to the Stevenson Athletic Hall of Fame?
To make it easier we have outlined the requirements below and provided a link to a form you can fill out if you think you have a good candidate.
- Must have played at least one varsity sport at Stevenson.
- Must be 30 year time lapse since the candidate's last participation.
- While athletics and academic achievement as a high school graduate is of prime importance, outstanding accomplishments in their sport or a related sport or industry after leaving Stevenson School will also be considered.
- Distinction in a sport to be determined by comparing the nominee’s performance to others in the sport(s) including: Having established a school, league, or state record and recognition at school, league, state, or national levels.
- Inductees will be selected from reunion year classes.
- Must have an outstanding professional career at Stevenson School which resulted in a direct and significant impact on Stevenson School athletics for at least five years.
- Must have terminated his/her service for Stevenson School at least five years prior to his/her induction.
Contact Justin Clymo '93, director of athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.