Following extensive deliberation, on April 13 we announced that the measures we first announced on March 12—moving all PK-12 students to remote instruction for an indefinite period—would apply through June 2, the new date chosen for the end of the spring semester. We intend to resume our traditional operation on both campuses in late August, and are developing a range of plans to address every conceivable alternative possibility.
We continue to monitor all relevant sources of information daily, and to update this webpage accordingly.
Our thoughts are with all of our Pirate families and alumni around the world, especially those who are living in regions most directly impacted by this virus.
- Talking to and Supporting Students and Ourselves
- Swick Tips: How to Talk with Kids about Coronavirus without Scaring Them
- A Kids Book About COVID-19
- Talking to Kids about the Coronavirus
- Talking to Teens and Tweens about the Coronavirus
- Quaranteenagers: Strategies for Parenting in Close Quarters
- My Kids School is Closed, So Now What?
- How to Prepare for Extended School Closing and Not Lose Your Mind
- 29 Tips: What I’ve Learned (and Wished I’d Known) in Lockdown
- How Working Parents can Prepare for Coronavirus Closures
- Social Distancing Comes with Social Side Effects--Here's How to Stay Connected
- How to Practice Social Distancing
- Social Distancing: This is Not a Snow Day