Lower division teachers report on students' progress five times each year:
Lower Division comments for the current year can be viewed and printed at any time during the school year.
This information is password-protected; you will be prompted to enter your Stevenson website username and password.
- Select View Comments Online to access the system. (It should open in a new tab or new window so you can refer back to these directions as you proceed.)
- If you are not already logged in to the Stevenson website, you will be asked to log in. Students should use their Stevenson School email address as their username. Family members should use the email address at which they receive information from the school.
- Select a student tab (left).
- Select the Schedule tab (top) to view the student's schedule.
- Select the Grades tab (top).
- Select the Grading Period (3W, FM, FT, WM, WT, SM, ST) (top).
- Click Expand All (top) to view any exam grades or comments.
- Click Print to print a report of the selected grading period.