After School Program
The Lower Division After-School Program is a distinguishing feature of Stevenson’s all-inclusive educational package, full of engaging educational opportunities for students to gain new skills and pursue their passions in areas including arts, STEM, and fitness. Students develop teamwork, cooperation, coordination, and cognitive skills within a workshop setting, while enjoying the company of friends and teachers. Workshops, led by lower and middle division faculty, are targeted to specific age groups and change every trimester.
Pre-Kindergarten students attend a separate on-campus program tailored to the needs and interests of this younger age group.
The After-School Program runs Monday-Thursday from 3:20 to 5:30 p.m. and Fridays until 4:30 p.m.
After School Program Director: J.R. Sosky
- Art Creations (Grades K-1)
- After-School Acting (Grades 2-4)
- Brainteasers (Grades K-1)
- Caring and Loving Animals With Students C.L.A.W.S. (Grades 2-4)
- Centaurs, Minotaurs, and Mount Olympus, oh my! (Grades 2-4)
- Cooking Club (Grades 3-8)
- Doodleology (Grades K-1)
- Duct Tape Design (Grades 2-4)
- Game "Room" (Grades K-4)
- Game Play (Grades 2-4)
- Game Play (Grades K-1)
- Horseback Riding (Grades K-4)
- Lego Play (Grades K-1)
- Materials of Art (Grade K-1)
- Melty Beads (Grades K-1)
- Paper Craftineering (Grades 2-4)
- Watercolor Painting (Grades 2-4)
- Writer's Club (Grades 2-4)
- Yoga for Elementary (Grades K-4)