- Local COVID-19 Testing Sites
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Site
- Global COVID-19 Map
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control
- Monterey County Department of Health
- CDC Tips to Prevent Illness
- US Travel Advisories
- COVID-19 FAQ
- The Facts about COVID-19 (video)
- Do children transmit COVID-19
- K-12 Schools Reopening Framework and Guidance Q&A
Stevenson resumed remote instruction on January 4, and in doing so has continued to provide our students with demonstrably best-in-class virtual opportunities to safely learn and grow and to share in meaningful, nourishing co-curricular and community experiences.
Our return to campus instruction for students in Grades PK-6 on March 15 will be the first stage in a process that will ultimately result in the staggered return of students in Grades 7-12 later this semester, once we have permission from the state and county to move forward and provided relevant conditions remain safe in the determination of the CDC, CDPH, and MCHD. Our goal is to welcome students in Grades 7-12 as soon as possible, and shortly after spring break at the latest.
If you have further questions about our return to campus instruction, please begin by revisiting the materials you will find here. If you still have questions after doing so, please contact either Mrs. Molly Bozzo, head of the lower and middle divisions, or Dr. Dan Griffiths, head of the upper division.
We all look forward to being together once again. We have much to celebrate, and much to be proud of.