- Local COVID-19 Testing Sites
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Site
- Global COVID-19 Map
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control
- Monterey County Department of Health
- CDC Tips to Prevent Illness
- US Travel Advisories
- COVID-19 FAQ
- The Facts about COVID-19 (video)
- Do children transmit COVID-19
- K-12 Schools Reopening Framework and Guidance Q&A
At the present time, we expect that all students will once again be on campus in the fall semester.
Once the state and county guidance we need to finalize our planning is issued (by late July, we expect), we will swiftly finalize and share our plans to ensure community safety as students return to campus. All of your questions about travel restrictions, quarantine periods, vaccinations, pre-arrival testing, masking, and physical distancing will be definitively answered at this time.
The resources below, which describe our successful return to campus instruction across all three divisions, are now obsolete but are maintained here for your review. Collectively, they demonstrate the approach we have taken to ensuring community safety while providing superb instruction since the pandemic began. New versions of these resources will be distributed when we receive updated guidance from the state and county in late July.