Mark your calendar for Friday, June 12 to drop off borrowed school items, including all tech devices, and pick up summer packets and yearbooks at the Carmel Campus. Arrival times are assigned by last name:
A–J: 9:00–11:00 a.m.
K–Z: 12:00–2:00 p.m.
For the safety of our entire community, please limit the number of family members coming to campus. As much as we would all love to socialize, this is not a social event. We ask that all our community members observe social distance guidelines, wear masks at all times, and move through campus efficiently.
Please park on or near campus and follow the designated pathway starting from the stairs at the north entrance to campus (above the dance room). The pathway and signage will lead you through campus to different stations to drop off school items and pick up student items. To avoid congestion, exit along the green path through the gate at the south entrance.
School items to drop off:
- Library books
- Musical instruments
- Dance items (washed, bagged, and labeled with the student's name)
- Shoes: ballet, tap, jazz, hip-hop sneakers (do not wash shoes)
- Jazz pants
- Dance Company bags with costumes
- Classroom resources (books, manipulatives, etc.)
- Grades 5–6 Math: Textbook B
- Grades 7–8 Math: Textbook
- Grade 7 History: Voices of the Holocaust and any other World War II/Holocaust books
- Grade 8 History: Constitution Translated for Kids
- Grade 5 Spanish: El Capibara con Botas
- Grade 6 Spanish: Brandon Brown versus Yucatán
- Grades 5–8 Spanish: free reading books that students will not need this summer
- All tech devices (iPads, Chromebooks, etc.)
- Please put the device (iPad or computer, charging cable, and case if provided) in a brown paper bag with the student's name and grade written in black ink with large lettering.
- To request a device to be used for the summer, please fill out this form. Please do not keep your current device. All devices must be returned in order to be cleaned and receive routine maintenance.
- Devices for the summer can be picked up on Friday, June 19 from 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. or by appointment the following week. Contact email@example.com with any tech questions.
Student items to pick up:
- Summer learning packets
- Student art
- Student medications