- Protect the health and safety of the Stevenson community using protocols aligned with federal, state, and county guidance.
- Provide deep, engaging, and joyful learning campus instruction employing familiar school routines to the greatest extent possible, given necessary modifications to protect health and safety.
- Integrate flexibility in instructional models in order to adapt to changing conditions, as needed.
Important: students and families are expected to attend mandatory orientation programming outlined in the calendar below if electing to join campus instruction on March 22.
- Families not ready or able for their children to return to campus instruction will continue to enjoy access to remote instruction.
- Remote students will follow the same daily schedule as students receiving campus instruction; all snack/recess and lunch/recess times will be off-screen breaks for movement and nourishment
Families who choose to remain in remote instruction on March 22 will have another opportunity for their students to join a campus instruction grade level cohort on or around April 5.
Each family opting to return to campus instruction will sign up for an individual time on March 18, for orientation at the Mission campus. The family and the student will proceed with a step-by-step orientation. Each orientation visit will be approximately 20 minutes in length and all participants must be masked. Each family may have one adult accompany each student. If there are younger siblings who must attend due to childcare restrictions, families must inform the school in advance. Additional details and registration for these meetings will be released the week of March 15.