- What is the ratio of staff to camper?
- What is the price range for camp programs?
- What is the schedule for Junior Camp?
- What is the weather like for this camp?
- What should my camper wear each day?
- What should my day camper bring to camp each day?
- Are campers always grouped by age?
- Can international students attend camp?
- Is transportation available to and from camp?
- How does a Stevenson middle-grade student apply to the Campers In Leadership Training program?
Camp opens at 8 a.m. with free play on the playground. Camp workshops begin at 9 a.m. Campers should be picked up no later than 3:30 p.m. Late fees are assessed if a child remains after 3:30 p.m.
After Camp Care is available daily for an additional fee from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. (with the exception of July 4 and July 27).
Classic camp participants are grouped in a younger group, grades 1 & 2, and an older group, grades 3 & 4. Premium camps, like Horseback Riding Camp, are a multi-age experience. If a Kindergarten Camper is developmentally ready, they may participate in Horseback Riding Camp, Swim/Play/Study Camp, or Surf Camp.