Junior Camp consists of five one-week sessions.
Dates: Monday, June 25 - Friday, July 27
Stevenson Junior Camp is a day camp program for rising Grade 1–4 girls and boys. Located at the Carmel Campus, the program runs from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., with the drop-off beginning at 8:00 a.m. and after-camp care available until 5:00 p.m.
- Classic Camp—stimulating academic workshops balanced with arts, crafts, dance, field and blacktop games
- Tech Camp—programming, coding, Sumobots, game making, animation, inventioneering, MineCamp, Lego engineering, and geocaching
- Marine Biology & Surfing Camp—morning workshops focused on studying local biomes, lab experiments, and field trips, and afternoon surf sessions at Carmel Beach with professional surfing instructor Noah Greenberg
- Swim, Play & Study Camp—swim lessons at the Pirate Pool followed by afternoons filled with engaging academic workshops (math, reading, writing, and more)
- Theater & Arts Camp—acting lessons and performances paired with tie-dye art, beading, and more!
- Developmental Equestrian Camp & Cooking Camp—Learn about cooking and cuisine from around the world and take horseback riding classes at Toni Venza Training at Cypress Stables, while also learning barn etiquette and horse care
- Sports & Developmental Surf Camp—Stevenson School athletes lead young campers in skill-building and developmentally-appropriate competition in soccer, lacrosse, flag football, and basketball; campers hit the beach in the afternoon for surf lessons with professional surf instructor Noah Greenberg
Contact: Kathryn Koontz ‘79, Junior Camp Director, email@example.com or 831-574-4600
For more information and to register, click here.