Junior Camp consists of five one-week sessions.
Dates: Monday, June 24–Friday, July 26
Stevenson Junior Camp is a day camp program for rising Grade 1–4 girls and boys. Located at the Carmel Campus, the program runs from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., with the drop-off beginning at 8:30 a.m. and after-camp care available until 4:00 p.m.
- Classic Camp
- Pirate Camp
- Cooking Camp
- Cooking / Outdoor Play Camp
- Dance Camp
- Developmental Equestrian / Study & Play Camp
- Developmental Surf / Marine Biology Camp
- Developmental Swimming / Crafts Camp
- Introduction to Basketball Camp / Yoga Camp
- Introduction to Field Hockey / Yoga Camp
- Introduction to Lacrosse / Yoga Camp
- Introduction to Soccer / Yoga Camp
- Introduction to Waterpolo Camp / Study & Play Camp
Contact: Caroline Arrix, Junior Camp Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-574-4600
For more information and to register, click here.