The Stevenson boys water polo camp is an overnight camp for rising 5th through 9th graders. The camp is located on our Pebble Beach Campus. Campers will be immersed in dorm life and top-notch athletic facilities, all while being minutes from the beach. The focus of the camp is to learn and refine fundamental water polo skills, specific positional training, as well as tactical team defense, offense, and strategy. Advanced techniques will be taught in addition to enrichment and pep talks provided by some of the top talent in the United States.
Rising 5th through 9th grade boys are invited to attend the overnight boys water polo camp.
Camp will be comprised of three sessions (morning, afternoon, and night).
- Morning: Stretching, mental preparation, goal setting, and fundamental skill work
- Afternoon: Shooting technique, positional work, and defensive skills
- Evening: Friendly scrimmages, Water Polo Film, and Q&A
Lodging and Meals
Campers share a room with one or two other campers in the Stevenson dormitories. The dorms are divided by age, have spacious common areas, and also house the counselors. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are planned meals served in Stevenson's cafeteria at Reid Hall.
- Dorm: Wilson Hall
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Provided - The linen pack includes sheets, blankets, pillows, 2 face towels, and 1 towel for showering
- Toiletries: Campers should bring their own toiletries
- Meals: All meals will be provided in Reid Hall
- Suggested spending money: $40
2020 Water Polo Camp Dates
June 22 - June 24, 2020
Head Coach, Stevenson Water Polo
Alma Mater: UC Berkeley
- 2x National Champion
- All American & Team Captain at UC Berkeley
- Leading Goal Scorer for Cronulla Sharks, Australian National League
Alma Mater: UCLA
- National Champion
- 4x All American and Team Captain at UCLA
- 2019 National League MVP
- 2016-2018 National League Leading Goal Scorer
Alma Mater: Boston College
- Team Captain and Academic All American
- Club Experience in Chile and Midwest
- Stevenson, Assistant Varsity and Head JV Boys Coach (17 years)