- What is the schedule for registration day?
- What is the typical daily schedule?
- Who are the staff at Summer Camp?
- What is the ratio of staff to camper?
- What is the weather like for this camp?
- Can day campers participate in weekend activities?
- What should my day camper bring to camp each day?
- What should my resident camper pack for the camp session?
- Are campers always grouped by age?
- Can international students attend camp?
- Can I visit my resident camper during the camp session?
- Can my child bring his or her cell phone to camp?
- Is transportation available to and from camp?
- Is financial assistance available?
Registration day is on Sunday of the first week of camp. Registration for both day and resident campers is from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. At 4 p.m. an assembly is held for all campers and their families where the directors and counselors are introduced. Afterwards, everyone is invited to a barbecue. As families and day campers depart, the residents get settled in for the first night of activities. Day campers can register the following morning from 8:15 to 9:00 a.m. as well.
7:30 a.m. Wake-up (resident campers)
7:50–8:30 a.m. Breakfast (resident campers)
8:30 a.m. Clean rooms (resident campers)
9:00–11:50 a.m. Workshops
11:50 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Lunch
12:30–1:00 p.m. After lunch announcements
1:15–2:30 p.m. Sports Clinics
2:45–4:30 p.m. Team sports
4:45 p.m. Day student pickup
4:30–5:20 p.m. Free time, showers (resident campers)
5:20–6:00 p.m. Dinner
6:00–9:00 p.m. Evening activities
9:00–9:30 p.m. In dorms: getting settled for bed
9:30–10:00 p.m. In rooms: quiet time
10:00 p.m. Lights out
Please note: this is a sample schedule and may change
Resident campers who bring a cell phone to camp will have to turn it in to staff upon arrival. They can have access to their phones during specific free time two times per week, if desired.
Day campers are encouraged to leave phones at home. Any phones brought to camp will be checked in to the camp office each morning and can be retrieved at pick-up time.
Day campers can sign up for a daily bus for an additional fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about this option.
We can pick up and drop off campers at our local airport for no additional fee. The Monterey Regional Airport has connecting flights to San Francisco and Los Angeles.