- When should I order books?
- How do I use the online bookstore during the summer?
- How do I use the online bookstore during the school year?
- Where should I have my books shipped?
- Can I buy my books from the campus store?
- Does the online bookstore sell used books?
- If I want to buy used books, when is the best time to order?
- What is the condition of the used books from the online bookstore?
- Will the books I want be available when I order?
- What is the online bookstore's return policy?
- Can I sell my school books back to the online bookstore at the end of the year?
- What if I am having trouble with my Shop By Schedule student ID for the bookstore?
- What if I entered my ID properly, but I still have trouble purchasing books?
- Can I change the courses listed for me when I use Shop By Schedule?
- Does the online bookstore charge for shipping and sales tax?
- What if my MBS Direct shipment is incomplete or contains incorrect books?
- What if I am still having an issue not covered in these FAQs?
We are pleased to offer an online bookstore in partnership with MBS Direct, a company which boasts the largest inventory of new and used textbooks in the nation.
To order books during the summer, please follow the steps listed below under "How do I use the online bookstore during the summer?" During the school year, please follow the steps listed under "How do I use the online bookstore during the school year?"